2012年11月22日星期四

Photoshop - Fashion Illustration

This is my Fashion Illustration image.

First of all, I searched an illustration on internet without color, then opened it in photoshop, the important point was, once I want to edit some parts of the image, I must make a new layer, in order to edit it much more easily.

Secondly, I searched a texture pattern on internet and opened it.

Then I used the polygonal lasso tool to select the part of the image where I want to fill in the color and the texture pattern, once selected, I filled the colors I like on it, and I chose the blending mood, opacity of the colors I filled in. As for fill in the texture to my image, I used the rectangular marquee tool to select part  of the texture, the clicked "copy", and I go back to my image, pasted it.

Finally, I made a lighting effect to my fashion illustration, first I selected a layer which one I want to make the effect on, and then go to "lighting effect"to adjust the lighting part position.

没有评论:

发表评论